Michigan Online Marketing Solutions
If something sounds interesting but you’re not sure what it means for your business, just give us a call — we’re happy to answer questions, no obligation.
An online service request can be generated for several standard services over on this page (Click here.)
The following services are available individually or as a custom bundled program to develop, maintain or grow your online presence.
- Search engine friendly website and/or blog site includes basic onsite SEO best practice
- Optional hosting, email, domain names also available
- Mobile -friendly websites – responsive websites and custom mobile sites
- Ad campaign landing pages
- Custom graphics, headers, banners, logos
- Online visibility building
- Online presence analysis and recommendations
- Online search engine registrations
- Enhanced local business (Google Maps) listings
- Enhanced review site and local directory listings
- Citation development & management
- Online video marketing – create, edit, optimize, publish, distribute
- Custom marketing video and video slideshow presentations
- Video mini infomercial or business profile (helping you record a personal video message; record, edit, optimize, publish and distribute)
- Social Media Profile Setup, Management> Facebook business page with custom cover and profile images, best practice setup
- Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other social media sites – page & profile setup; management
- Reputation Management
- Site traffic analysis and reporting
- Article marketing
- Online Press Releases
- Custom QR codes
Call or send us a request – we understand your needs are unique to you and your business, so during our initial discussions, we will review solutions to create a recommended action plan that fits your goals.
- We work together as a Team!!
- You will receive frequent status updates on the progress of your project; I am very accessible if you have any questions or concerns at anytime.
- You’ll be provided a tailored estimate after getting to know you and your business a little better, understanding your goals, what you hope to accomplish and your budget expectations.
- Your detailed project quote will be based on our discussions and the agreed upon action plan you desire.
- You will know in advance what is included in your project.
- You will know in advance the cost of your project.
- You will know in advance your estimated project launch date.
- Project adjustments will be agreed to in writing prior to work commencing.
- You won’t be stuck in any long term contracts – arrangements are per project, monthly or quarterly.
- You will have ‘homework’ assigned, with due dates, of items required for your project that only you are able to provide which may also include interim reviews & approvals.
- You will receive all the “keys” to your project – meaning, the Master list of all accounts, logins & passwords associated with your project once it has been completed.
- If you desire, you may receive a client accessible user interface so you can do your own site maintenance, updates or blog entries if you choose.
- With your approval, I will continue to monitor your project for 30 days after launch to ensure everything is working smoothly and as expected.
ALL websites are built on the WordPress platform with a custom or premium top rated, mobile/tablet responsive theme design.
ALL website themes are customized for each client and include features unique to their needs.
We will provide you with a detailed quote based on your desired project goals which you will be required to authorize in writing before we perform any services.
The prices below are only average – your estimate will be tailored specifically to you.
Full payment is required up front for all projects up to $600 prior to the project entering our queue. For projects over $600, 50% of project estimate is required to initiate project.
For large projects, there may be 1 – 2 interim payments expected as project phases are completed.
All projects and packages include 1/2 – 2 hours for meetings, consulting, training or education as needed depending on size of project.
Our typical search engine optimized, mobile/tablet responsive web design & development projects average $875 – $1275.
Simple Search Engine friendly, responsive (enhanced for PC, Tablet, Phone) websites with minimal customizing, often used for small local shops & businesses: 1-5 sections/pages (home, about, contact, product/service) with built-in flexibility for future growth. Starts at $595.
Troubleshooting and Consulting rates: $65 – $125/hr. depending on technical nature
Custom Graphic Designs or Coding: $50 – $100 /hr. depending on complexity/project
* Comprehensive Online Visibility Analysis and Recommendations: $365 – 1500 depending on level (ie; number of keywords, locations and competitors being compared)
* This is an extensive client-specific manual process, not a cookie-cutter auto scan report. *
* The above is an awesome service included automatically with all website or online visibility projects when clients are interested in improving their online presence or search engine optimization. HOWEVER, clients will be billed a minimum $365 reimbursement, plus any pre-approved work effort completed to date, due and payable upon receipt if their project does not move forward within 30 days, is put on hold or otherwise terminated.
New Hosting company & Domain moves – fee determined by number of active websites, domains, redirections, email accounts and other factors that require moving coordination. If time spent is minimal, fees will be reduced.: $365 +/-
Project Content, Text, Images, Video, etc.: Requirements for project will be determined during client 1-on-1 project scope development meetings. Client may provide all or partial content. If additional content elements are needed for the project, we will discuss the best approach to meet your goals and budget.
Monthly Site Backups: $50-75 /mo. depending on size of site and frequency of backups
Please note: We no longer accept regular mailed check payments due to too many problems incurred within the last couple years. Instead we have switched over to Paypal for all payment processing – we are able to generate an electronic invoice which is emailed to you with a link for you to submit an electronic check, credit or debit card payment. A Paypal account is NOT required.
Ready to get started? Call us today!
Or Click Here to Send a Message